Pod Technologies provides product development and engineering services for energy and air quality. Areas of experience include:
- Combustion and air pollution control
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Air pollution regulations and test methods
Recent energy and air quality news and information are posted on the
Pod Technologies Blog
Upcoming air quality, energy, and instrumentation events:
- Western Turbine Users, Inc. (WTUI) Conference 2015. March 16 - 18, 2015. Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA.
- Source Evaluation Society (SES) 39th Stationary Source Sampling and Analysis for Air Pollutants (SSSAAP). Mar 29 - Apr 3, 2015. JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass, Tucson, AZ.
- Air & Waste Management Association (AWMA) 108th Annual Conference, Connecting the Dots: Environmental Quality to Climate. June 22 - 25, 2015. Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, North Carolina.