Pod Technologies provides product development and engineering services for energy and air quality. Areas of experience include:
- Combustion and air pollution control
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Air pollution regulations and test methods
Recent energy and air quality news and information are posted on the
Pod Technologies Blog
Upcoming air quality, energy, and instrumentation events:
- Southern California Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE SoCal) 2014 Annual Conference. Transformation: The Evolving Role of Energy Utilities. Sept 25, 2014. Southern California Gas Co. Energy Resource Center, Downey, CA.
- Western Power Summit. Nov 5 - 6, 2014. Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
- Automation Fair 2014. Nov 19 - 20, 2014. Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA.
- Energy, Utility & Environmental Conference, EUEC 2015. Feb 16 - 18, 2015. San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
- Source Evaluation Society (SES) 39th Stationary Source Sampling and Analysis for Air Pollutants (SSSAAP). Mar 29 - Apr 3, 2015. JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass, Tucson, AZ.