Pod Technologies provides product development and engineering services for energy and air quality. Areas of experience include:
- Combustion and air pollution control
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Air pollution regulations and test methods
Recent energy and air quality news and information are posted on the
Pod Technologies Blog
Upcoming air quality, energy, and instrumentation events:
- Instrumentation 2014. March 18-19, 2014. Carson Center, Carson, CA.
- 2014 WTUI Conference. Western Turbine Users, Inc. March 23-26, 2014. Palm Springs Convention Center, Palm Springs, CA.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Course #411: Portland Cement Manufacturing NESHAP (Subpart LLL) & NSPS (Subpart F).
- April 8, 2014. Mojave Desert AQMD, Victorville, CA.
- April 9, 2014. Fairfield Inn & Suites, Tehachapi, CA